Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Edris & Family

One look at the photos and you know this was a big shoot :) In fact, when Edris first called me and said he'd like a family portrait session for 16 people, I was literally speechless for a few seconds.

My portrait sessions tend to be intimate, in the sense that I try to communicate with my clients as if we're already good friends. With 16 people, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get everyone relaxed enough to have fun.

Luckily for me, this whole family was just a blast from the start. Grandma was particularly fun to talk to & she's so full of life. She's the kind of person you'd want to have lunch with and hear her tell all her life stories.

Thanks everyone for the fun 3 hours :)
















6 comments:

CatlinaFly said...

ur photos always have captured the "moment"..I learn a lot about angles from ur photos..thanks..

Aidil said...

lemme guess...klpac and the japanese koi restaurant.. nice :)

Anonymous said...

really natural and simple...bravo bro..admire ur artworks..;)

Anonymous said...

Nice one dude, so when we can out 4 shooting together..?
Wanna learn lot bout photography from u.. (,")

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Daniel - everyone looks so happy and relaxed.

suhailaseven said...

simply great artworks daniel..nice composition n i love the colours